1. Every time You use this website You will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and You should review this text every time You use the website to verify that You agree with it.
2. You will be requested to provide and ITX E-commerce (Shanghai) Co., Ltd (“ITX”) will collect your personal data, including your first and last name, email address, telephone number, delivery address and post code, etc. (“Personal Data”), during your creation of account in this website and/or your purchase of products through this website or other interactions with You in which this Privacy Statement may apply due to fact that ITX may collect Personal Data whether in person in OYSHO stores or through your use of the OYSHO.COM website and co-branded versions of the website located at URLs that point to the domain name OYSHO.COM (the “Website” or “Site”). Please note that certain transaction cannot be duly processed and/or certain services cannot be provided where ITX will not be held liable for such failure if You refuse to provide necessary information of your Personal Data.
3. Personal Data you have provided will be process confidentially and will now become part of a database file property of ITX E-commerce (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. This data of a personal nature will be used by ITX and other company in Inditex Group exclusively for one or more of the following purposes:
a) the fully performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchased, or of any other contract between us;
b) attending to Your requests, and;
c) providing You with information about the marketing activity and/or products of OYSHO or of any other brands belonging to the Inditex Group (whose objects are related to the decoration, textile, finished fashion and homeware products sectors, and to any other objects supplemental to the above, including cosmetics and leather goods, as well as activities related to the development and/or support of e-commerce business), including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications (such as “Newsletter”) by e-mail to your email address or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS) as well as phone calls. You can change your preference in respect of receiving such information by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences. You can unsubscribe at any time at the Newsletter section.
d) Should you choose to check the option to keep details and activate “quick shopping”, you expressly authorize us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development of this functionality. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your cards data. Giving us your consent to activate this functionality, allows your data to appear auto filled in subsequent purchases on this website, so you will not need to enter the data in each new process, and such consent shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You can change your cards data and revoke your consent for processing and storing at any time through My Account section – Cards. ITX stores and transmits your cards data according to the main standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards.
When using this functionality, changing your password may be requested for security reasons. Remember that the safety in use of the website also depends on proper use and conservation of certain key/passwords confidential.
e) When OYSHO announces Payment on Delivery Service as one of your payment method options with the detailed rules specified in the Buying Guide section of the Website, you are able to choose Payment on Delivery Service. Therefore, in case it is available and you choose as payment method " Payment on Delivery ", please be informed that in case of return of items purchased, it would be necessary for you to provide certain additional data, that would be process solely for the purpose of reimbursing the price, as your bank account details and such bank account information – in case necessary - could be disclosed to third parties working for bank transfer including but not limited to the transfer banks.
f) In the event that you facilitate personal data of a third party you shall be responsible of informing about the use of such data and obtaining the relevant express consent. In the event that you have acquired a product or a gift card, then the personal data of the third party provided by you shall be used by ITX and other company in Inditex Group exclusively for the following purposes:
a. Managing of the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and;
b. Attend any query or suggestion you may formulate in respect of said product.
4. ITX E-commerce (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, with registered address at Unit 01, 29F, No. 369, Kaixuan Road, Changning district, Shanghai being in charge of the file, undertakes to, maintain your Personal Data confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the above referred address or to the registered address of Inditex, S.A., as provided in the paragraph below, to the attention of "Función LOPD". You can also exercise your rights or address your questions or complaints regarding personal information protection by sending an E-mail to email@example.com. In both cases identity accreditation by any valid mean could be requested. In the event that You would decide to exercise the aforementioned rights and You would have provided to us an E-mail address as part of said personal data, we will appreciate if you could also express that circumstance indicating the relevant E-mail address in respect of which the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection are exercised. As a registered user, You can check and update your Personal Data by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section or deregister your account through our Customer Service - Contact section.
5. To fulfil the purposes above, ITX could be required to and shall have the right to disclose or share the Personal Data that You have provided to us – to the extend they are directly involved- to any other companies within Inditex Group in Spain and Ireland (with activities related to the sectors of decoration, textiles, finished clothing products and home decoration, other complimentary sectors such as cosmetics and leather goods, as well as the development and support of e-commerce business), as well as to the holding company is Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A. (Inditex, S.A.) with registered address at Avenida de la Diputación, Edificio Inditex, 15142 Arteixo (A Coruña), Spain. You are hereby informed that by registering and providing us with information via this website, you are expressly giving us your consent and authorization to disclose and/or share such data to the aforementioned companies of the Inditex Group. Likewise, only if absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes abovementioned, as well as the development or support of certain services or functionalities, third party suppliers will have access to your personal data, as per example suppliers of technological services, financial transaction management, logistics services, transportation, order management and customer service, and / or analysis of the transactions made through the website in order to provide our users with sufficient guarantees in purchasing transactions, etc. Your consent to this access/disclosure, includes those cases where for efficiency of the provision of the services, providers may be located in and/or have access to the data from countries or territories outside People´s Republic of China, as territories/countries within the European Economic Area or United States of America, will be deemed as granted by clicking the button of acceptance. Please do NOT proceed if you do NOT agree on the abovementioned personal information usage and transfer.
6. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the user (You).
8. USING A SOCIAL NETWORK LOGIN (FACEBOOK) AS A USER.
If you decide to use a social network, like Facebook, (for example, by logging in via the social network or using the social network plugins available on our platform), it could entail providing certain information about your activity on said social network. We recommend that you review your privacy settings and read the social network’s personal data policy for more detailed information about the transfer and gathering of information, what rights you have and how to manage privacy settings suited to your needs.